Monday, June 13, 2011

Qualified for 30th Annual Loretta Lynn's Amateur Motocross Championship

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I just qualified for the largest amateur motocross event in the country.   It's the 30th Annual Loretta Lynn's Amateur Motocross Championship in Hurricane Mills, TN.  Taking place August 1st through August 7th.  Out of over 20,000 entries, I am one of the 1,386 hopefuls who made it to the big show!  I'm one of 30 in my 4-6 stock shaft class to make it in and the only one out of 30 from California who made it.  I'm 1 of 4 who is representing the Southwest Region at the National Championship in August!

1 comment:

  1. Littly Ricky, you sure are awesome for only being 5yrs old. It just shows that with determination and desire, anything is possible. I love watching you grow, learn and succeed! XOXOXO Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete